What is our "Community Church"?
- We are an independent interdenominational Christian church.
- Our congregational members are of many faiths. They have included Catholic, Baptist, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, Assembly of God, Congregational, and many other Christian religions. All are welcome in a Community Church.
- We are a "mission church" where the body of Christ IS the church.
- The Lord's table is open to Christians of all backgrounds.
- Sunday Service at 10:00 a.m.
- Refreshments & Fellowship follow the Sunday service (don't miss our mountain coffee and goodies!)
- The church is located in downtown Marble at 121 West State Street, Marble, CO 81623
- From Hwy 133, follow Gunnison CR 3 east (the Marble turnoff) about 5 miles to the town of Marble.
- The parsonage is located at 150 West Main Street in Marble.
Building Believers, Reaching Seekers
Ministering God's Love
We welcome you with open arms to the Marble Community Church and the scenic Crystal River Valley. As a National Historic Registry church, it holds a unique place in our hearts and the hearts of the valley residents. Celebration begins before you even arrive, as you pass through God's spectacular creation to come to this area. The breathtaking mountains, wildlife, forests and wildflowers, waterfalls, lakes, and the Crystal River all remind us of His presence...His love...and His grace.